Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are looking for a Connectivity Lead Engineer with experience in planning moves, adds and changes and a background in structured cabling infrastructure, who is eager to expand their responsibilities to manage the effective delivery of team outputs, in accordance with quality standards and service levels. You will be covering both MSP and Data Centre environments.
• Knowledge and experience in Moves, Adds and Changes
• Evident experience on the installation of structured cabling systems
• Knowledge and experience in cable testing techniques
• The ability to locate and rectify faults on structured cabling and voice systems
• Good working knowledge of IT Service Management tools, call logging systems, databases and MS office applications e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
• Ideally some experience managing and supervising teams
• Previous experience working in MSP and Data Centre environments
• Able to be a team leader as well as a team player, giving guidance and focus
• Able to use initiative and apply a forward thinking mind set
• Demonstrate the ability to interface with customers with a professional and informative approach