Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
In this role, the successful candidate will serve as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day commercial operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business. Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager.
To provide Commercial and Contractual control and Governance of all projects from receipt of a client RFP to agreement of final account. Liaising with customers, suppliers, Senior Management and other stakeholders to achieve the below responsibilities, accountabilities and reporting.
· Examines company rules to ensure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
· Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives and works to take advantage of those opportunities
· Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can adjust to improve performance
· Assists Group Commercial Manager and Directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
· Works with and supports all departments and stakeholders, particularly Sales, Operations and Finance.
· Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
· Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects
· Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
· Manages daily company commercial operations
· Attend P&L reviews with operational stakeholders to ensure strict control of cost and invoicing. Where required, issue P&L reports to senior management and ensure any actions emanating from the P&L reviews are completed timeously.
· Support commercial and operational teams in the monitoring of contract budgets and reporting significant cost and billing variations to senior management as work progresses.
· Coach employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
· Continuously reviews and seeks more efficient methods of carrying out tasks